The below fine print is important information for those who are considering tandem paragliding in Cape Town:
- While the form does need a date for your flight, this is all dependent on availability at the time.
- The best weather for tandem paragliding is generally in cloud cover or overcast days. Every take-off is subject to weather conditions and if the weather conditions are less than ideal you will be called for rescheduling.
- Refunds can only be made if you’ve settled in advance via EFT and if the flight gets cancelled due to availability and/or weather-related circumstances.
- Payments can be made via EFT or COD – please note that these have to be settled on the day of the flight
- All tandem paragliding experiences are instructional based, with the pilot being the educator and the client being the learner.
- All paragliding is done at own risk.
Contact us for more information, or if you’d like to discuss any concerns.